Frequently Asked Questions
Get your cloud faxing questions answered.
Sending a fax with eGoldFax is easy!
• Digital documents can be attached to a standard email and then addressed to the receiver’s fax phone number.
• Paper documents can be faxed using one of three methods.
- Utilize a scanner to scan the document and either convert it to a digital document or send it directly from scanners that have a built-in scan-to-email function
- Utilize a Multi-Function-Printer (MFP) to scan and send the document using either the scan-to-email function or a direct eGoldFax connector that is available for many major MFP manufacturers including Sharp, Kyocera, Xerox, Ricoh, Canon and Konica-Minolta.
- Take a photo of the document using a mobile device and attach the photo to an email.
Received faxes come into your fax number(s) an can be automatically sent to a specified email address or multiple email addresses. Received faxes can also be auto-printed on a network printer, routed to a network folder or routed to a workflow via an API. You can also choose to have received faxes stored in your online portal and receive an email notification when a new fax has been received.
Yes! At eGoldFax, security is our TOP priority. Some of our many security features include:
• Enterprise-class transmission backbone – eGoldFax is built on secure Microsoft Azure Cloud infrastructure
• End-to-End Encryption – All faxes are encrypted in transit using TLS 1.2 encryption
• PCI-certified data center – eGoldFax is PCI-DSS Level 1 Certified
• Compliance Standards – eGoldFax meet many different compliance standards including HIPAA, GDPR, FERPA and more.
eGoldFax can send you an email confirmation of sent faxes to confirm the transmission time, number of pages sent, recipient phone number and more.